Simple Present Tense Discussion

                                              Does God use Verb with S or use main Verb?


 This question has been my own question for along time I learn English.  I do not know how the people think if they read this question. Every time I want to use God as subject in my sentences I always get afraid if I make mistake in my work.  As I know from my structure class all the subject which are she, he, it ( the third person singular form) in a simple present tense sentence always add  S or Es in the last part of the verb. for example she goes to school. In some cases I always find the use God is not like as what I learn from my structure class.  As we know God is only one and as the third  person singular form in a sentence.  I usually find God without a verb with S or Es in some sentences in a song , or some books.
I have  been asking some people about my question and they said that maybe because of we have many religions in this world so that people always use God as subject without adding S or Es in the verb. while other people said God has an exception in English.
I use God in my sentences right now because I believe in my structure class. But I still   need an answer to  make sure what should the verb which follows God be in a simple present tense  sentence.
 In this time and chance I open the forum of discussion for helping me answer my question.  

( http://www.learnenglishlanguagewell.com/grammar/verbs-with-s-in-present-simple/)

Komentar

Postingan Populer