The Way to Go is Through the Door


I ever felt the pain of being hurt

I ever felt the trick of being lied

I ever felt the feeling of being down

Even never want to wake up

When the time ran on me

I remember that I was full of shame

Depression, no power, no spirit, no soul

I tried to ask the air,

Maybe it was THERE

Then I never got the message even from the dove

I told the rose but it fell down to the earth

Tried to be humble with me

Understand and emphatics

I ran to my only hearth, I cried, scream then slept

In my sleep, something appeared slowly

That’s a door. It called me to go

I was fear, but my heart scream to me to go

I thought at the time I would die at the door

Yet, I did not

I am alive and find my soul

Then my body got back his hearth
                                                                                                 Rambu Day


Komentar

Postingan Populer