The reality is now for the future

The air we have the breath we have

The bless we have the life we save

The people we interact with

The love we give and given

Today ON  the face of nature and being the part that

I want to tell the life that

Everything we undergo something through the small path

The dark place and the cold weather.

In different life we feel that was hot, large, and full of light

Even we were confused with the feeling

Up and down                                                                                         

Then loose

The story has flied to the air

Wherever it would be

I am here just for the past of the ex

And I am the future of myself

I am going to see what I can do today 

To light up the life, to large the road  and to warm the hearth
Then we breath freely, fly on the thought,

Komentar

Postingan Populer