MY MOTHER'S LAND


I AM GOING TO GO HOME

Just for a moment I stand not above you

And over shade under your sky

I still keep my heart for you

My body is far from your eyes

Even through the needle hole

You cannot see me

We are among the outspreaded beaches

Our distance is not just a little

From Malaka Tana Bara to the Kabani palace

I just wanna go home

Encounter my Sibling in the King home

Sit in the podium filling my eyes with the racing Horse

Existing myself on your hill

Breathing and feeling loveliness and the purity

Then, I will stop in Waibakul

Memorizing my childhood

Certainly, kissing my parents

And roasting candles for my ancestors

Here, I will not forget the land I ran

When I learn how to speak, read, write and become human

The place where I was planted

Then now I go as a Rambu from Anakalang

Which has to be paid scarce

I wanna go further, to meet the other siblings

Stop for a while in Waikabubak

Tracing each beautiful corners

Lying in sand

Playing with water

There I am going to be obsessed

To stay there longer

However   I could not

I have to go but leaving my promise

That is not my last time to be there

I say good bye to meet my last siblings

I know they will welcome to me

With their beautiful body movements

Then, I will be in the reed house tasting some nyales

And my last journey will end with the war.

In the end of the war, I bespeak

Keep our parents

Keep yourselves from wave coeval

Still be a home

When the children do not know where to go.

Thank you Sumba  

                                                                                    From Jogja for Sumba
























Komentar

Postingan Populer